It seems they've made a movie out of one of my favorite short stories of all time.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0768212/
I'm hoping very, very hard that they don't do to it what they did to The Sound of Thunder.
There seems to be an advance showing this sunday. Anyone want to go?
http://imdb.com/title/tt0768212/
I'm hoping very, very hard that they don't do to it what they did to The Sound of Thunder.
There seems to be an advance showing this sunday. Anyone want to go?
'Twas Brillig...
Date: 2007-03-17 03:38 am (UTC)I think I might have the sheet music somewhere at my mom's house still (yes, I stole sheet music all the time in HS...:P )
If I wasn't flying out to SF on Sunday I would totally go with you. Let us know how it is.
Re: 'Twas Brillig...
Date: 2007-03-17 03:47 am (UTC)Re: 'Twas Brillig...
Date: 2007-03-17 05:12 am (UTC)The Lewis Padget short story is named for the line from the poem and that's what's being made into a film. It's a remarkable story. If you want, I'll email you a copy of it. It's about toys from the future that educate children until they get incomprehensibly intelligent and vanish in the 28th dimension or somesuch place. :)
Re: 'Twas Brillig...
Date: 2007-03-17 05:53 am (UTC)I was thinking of Jabberywocky.
Regardless, it sounds interesting. :) Hopefully, they did well with the adaptation.
Re: 'Twas Brillig...
Date: 2007-03-19 09:04 pm (UTC)Also, can you email me a copy as well? would love to check it out.
Re: 'Twas Brillig...
Date: 2007-03-19 09:37 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-11 02:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-11 07:34 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-11 05:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-03-18 12:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-03-18 06:41 pm (UTC)